In which two high school friends, Aron and Audrey, who haven't spoken on the phone or seen each other for thirteen years attempt to catch up. On everything. All at once.
In which Aron and Audrey also make no preparations at all and instead choose to jump into this whole podcasting thing completely off the cuff.
And also, there's coffee. And discussion of high school, politics, religion and feelings.
All of the feelings.
1. Why is there only one Vulcan hairstyle?
2. What's the one word that best describes the Klingon Christmas Carol?
3. What would a zombie apocalypse look like if we replaced the zombies with jocks?
4. How to Avoid Thinking You Invented Choc-Ola and ThinkGeek.
1. Aron and Audrey's favorite podcasts.
2. Why You Should Be VERY Cautious When Looking up Buffy-inspired Fan-Fiction on the internet.
3. Plenty of TREK talk, feminist and otherwise.
4. And more...